Cyclists Welcome at the Hotel Pattee
Whether it be our comfy rooms, a pre-ride bloody-mary, post ride food and drink or a great breakfast the morning after, the Hotel Pattee has been "home" to BRR riders for years. Many a rider comes from near and far to enjoy a weekend stay at the hotel in February for the BRR ride. Our hospitality does not end there. We are a year-round bicycle destination.
Our Hotel is on the Raccoon River Valley Trail and just 9 miles from the High Trestle Trail.
Need your water bottle filled? No problem at the Hotel Pattee!
Need air in your tire or some basic bike tools to fix a flat? No problem at The Hotel Pattee!
- Bike rental available Raccoon River Valley Bicycle and Trailside Rentals
- Bike repair station and tire pump in front of hotel.
- Indoor bike storage for guests.
- Indoor/outdoor dining- David's Milwaukee Diner, Outdoor Bistro, Soumas Courtyard
- Pattee Cakes Bakery and Grab-n-Go Snack Station including drinks, sandwiches,
- Picket Fence Ice Cream, cupcakes, muffins, and scones.
Central Iowa Getaway
Enjoy our 2 Night/3 day Package which includes overnight accommodations at the Hotel Pattee, 18 holes of golf, Kayaking trip, along with cycling on the Raccoon River Valley Trail or the High Trestle Trail.
E-mail email@example.com to arrange your overnight adventure trip.
- Requires a minimum of 2 rooms with double occupancy.
- Prices start out at $199 per person for the 2 night/3 day excursion.
- We will make all of your arrangements!