Cyclists Welcome at the Hotel Pattee
Whether it be our comfy rooms, a pre-ride bloody-mary, post ride food and drink or a great breakfast the morning after, the Hotel Pattee has been "home" to BRR riders for years. Many a rider comes from near and far to enjoy a weekend stay at the hotel in February for the BRR ride. Our hospitality does not end there. We are a year-round bicycle destination.
Our Hotel is on the Raccoon River Valley Trail and just 9 miles from the High Trestle Trail.
Need your water bottle filled? No problem at the Hotel Pattee!
Need air in your tire or some basic bike tools to fix a flat? No problem at The Hotel Pattee!
- Bike rental available Raccoon River Valley Bicycle and Trailside Rentals
- Bike repair station and tire pump in front of hotel.
- Indoor bike storage for guests.
- Indoor/outdoor dining- David's Milwaukee Diner, Outdoor Bistro, Soumas Courtyard
- Pattee Cakes Bakery and Grab-n-Go Snack Station including drinks, sandwiches,
- Picket Fence Ice Cream, cupcakes, muffins, and scones.
Central Iowa Getaway
Enjoy our 2 Night/3 day Package which includes overnight accommodations at the Hotel Pattee, 18 holes of golf, Kayaking trip, along with cycling on the Raccoon River Valley Trail or the High Trestle Trail.
E-mail email@example.com to arrange your overnight adventure trip.
- Requires a minimum of 2 rooms with double occupancy.
- Prices start out at $199 per person for the 2 night/3 day excursion.
- We will make all of your arrangements!
Indoor Motorcycle Parking
Hotel Pattee Caters to Motorcyclist
Over the last year, the Hotel Pattee has interviewed and surveyed Motorcyclists to determine what they, as guests, look for in Amenities that cater to their needs. Owner Jay Hartz said “We own a building directly behind our hotel and I wanted to convert it to indoor Motorcycle parking. The thing was, I didn’t know what amenities to offer the Motorcycle Community. We conducted over 500 surveys and the project soon came together! In short, we listened, learned and responded."
“What we have now,” Says Hartz “Is a first class indoor motorcycle storage location for our guests that matches our first class hotel!”
The overnight indoor parking is complimentary and includes dedicated parking bays offering a shop light, fan, and a mechanics roller seat. A complimentary washer and dryer is available, along with an air compressor and shop rags to wipe the bikes down.