1. Identify the purpose of the meeting
2. Determine the number of attendees, any special requests, gender & age mix
3. Identify a few dates that will work to host the meeting
4. Plan ahead & contact the event venue to ensure space
5. Visualize every detail of the business meeting from start to finish. Outline and define a schedule for the day: meeting start and end time, breaks, lunch, dinner, etc.
6. Outline all food & beverage needs. Be sure to account for meal times.
Consider all of these details and plan ahead. You'll be sure to host a successful and focused meeting!
All the best!