Cyclists Welcome at the Hotel Pattee
Whether it be our comfy rooms, a pre-ride bloody-mary, post ride food and drink or a great breakfast the morning after, the Hotel Pattee has been "home" to BRR riders for years. Many a rider comes from near and far to enjoy a weekend stay at the hotel in February for the BRR ride. Our hospitality does not end there. We are a year-round bicycle destination.
Our Hotel is on the Raccoon River Valley Trail and just 9 miles from the High Trestle Trail.
Need your water bottle filled? No problem at the Hotel Pattee!
Need air in your tire or some basic bike tools to fix a flat? No problem at The Hotel Pattee!
- Bike rental available Raccoon River Valley Bicycle and Trailside Rentals
- Bike repair station and tire pump in front of hotel.
- Indoor bike storage for guests.
- Indoor/outdoor dining- David's Milwaukee Diner, Outdoor Bistro, Soumas Courtyard
- Pattee Cakes Bakery and Grab-n-Go Snack Station including drinks, sandwiches,
- Picket Fence Ice Cream, cupcakes, muffins, and scones.
Hotel Pattee Caters to Motorcyclist
The overnight indoor parking is complimentary and includes dedicated parking bays offering a shop light, fan, and a mechanics roller seat. A complimentary washer and dryer are available, along with an air compressor and shop rags to wipe the bikes down.